Christian Befve and his team of professionals
A TEAM OF PASSIONATE EXPERTS WHO WORK ALL OVER THE WORLD
Throughout our careers and travels, we have met men and women who are “passionate and professional asparagus enthusiasts”. Beyond this common passion, we have discovered that we share many convergences and identical desires to make progress throughout the world, “the management of asparagus” whether white asparagus, green asparagus, violet asparagus, organic asparagus or conventional asparagus.
At present this “asparagus team” is active on all 5 continents. Composed of 8 independent consultants, we are able to respond to all strategic and operational issues related to asparagus in any part of the world.
Led by Christian Befve, internationally renowned consultant and expert, in charge of coordination and strategic intelligence, the team is composed of 8 technicians:
Culture et conditioning
- Didier Duprat: France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, etc.
- Luciano Trentini: Italy, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya
- Veronica Bertranou: Mexico
- Amélie Lachapelle: Quebec, Ontario and the USA
- Ciria Quispe: South America
- Dominique Ruggli:France and the world
- Julien Rocherieux: France and the world
STRATEGIC AND OPERATIONAL EXPERTISE
Through periodic communications and regular meetings, we develop our expertise in all fields of intervention related to asparagus, from soil preparation to marketing:
- Analyzes, compares and reinforces the techniques applied and recognized in each of the zones according to their specificities,
- Exchange on international technical news in order to be up to date with all inventions, novelties, technical innovations around the world,
- Shares the aspirations felt by producers but also by marketers in order to anticipate strategies for the years to come.
The themes studied relate mainly to the most natural production possible, mechanization or robotization of work on asparagus, anticipation of climate change, market needs, etc. …
Production | Italy & Tunisia
Production | Canada & USA
Production | Mexico
Production | Perou, Argentina & Chili
Production | France, Belgium, Switzerland & Spain
Varieties | World
Soils | World
Systemic approach| World